We stayed here for Xterra race, so it was very handy for other events held in conjunction with it.
The Full Moon Festival was held the same week-end and we were only a block away from all the fun. The room was very comfortable and clean. The front desk to the cleaning staff were very friendly and professional. The hot tub was a little heavy on chlorine, but area was well kept and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Ogden Marriott Hotel Ogden
- Ogden Marriott Hotel
- Marriott Ogden
- Ogden Marriott
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center Ogden, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Summit Hotel & Conference Center, dedicated to elevating your next adventure to a higher level. Remarkable scenic beauty makes Ogden special, perfect for your next business trip, family vacation or whatever adventure brings you to this Mountain Metro city. The Summit Hotel is located in the heart of Ogden, which has become a destination for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy skiing/snowboarding at one of three winter resorts located less than 30 minutes away: Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, or Wolf Creek. During spring, summer and fall guests enjoy hiking and biking on mountain trails; or boating and fishing at Pineview Reservoir. The Summit Hotel is adjacent to Historic 25th Street. We are minutes from Hill Air Force Base, Lagoon, and only 35 minutes north of Salt Lake City. 292 guest rooms & suites, 17,000 sq.ft of flexible meeting space. Majestic mountains reach for the sky to our east, and Utah's Great Salt Lake is to our west. Elevate your life to a higher adventure at the Summit Hotel & Conference Center! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Expedia, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Summit Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.