“Love this place!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Estherville, Iowa
“Love this place!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2014

Wow, this place was outstanding. The freshest burgers, fries, outstanding!!! Clean very well organized. The place is hopping with people and beyond reasonable. Friendly and great customer service. Love their chocolate shakes.

Visited July 2014

“Fast! Cheap! Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

I've been vegetarian for the past 3 months and had to cheat for one of these delicious burgers. I ordered a cheeseburger animal style with fries well done with a chocolate shake. I was in a rush to get to a show in salt lake and luckily had my food in less than 4 minutes. It met and exceeded my expectations. Amazing like always, and the employees are always much happier than typical fast food employees.

• Visited August 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lexington, Kentucky
“Now in Ogden!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2014

We love In-N-Out Burger for the simple menu, fresh burgers and fries, and unique atmosphere. We never miss an opportunity to visit when travelling to the Western U.S., Texas, and now SLC area. We had no idea In-N-Out expanded to Ogden, so we had to visit.

As usual, the burgers and fries are awesome. Considering that's all the menu contains, don't visit unless you like greasy burgers and fries (and milkshakes). Do try "Animal Style" if you like fried onions on top!

Visited August 2014
Ogden, Utah
“Very good food, good prices, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

One of my favorite places to eat, because they always have fresh food and good prices. Service with a smile and quick!

Visited April 2014
Ogden, Utah
“Is That All?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've heard about In-N-Out for many years, especially on TV from LA shows. People swore by this place as a great burger joint. So when it was under construction in Ogden my wife and I couldn't wait to try it. Finally the big day came and we happily went to try it out. WHAT A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT! The menu is small, the burgers are very small. I'll admit they were fresh, but just plain everyday burgers you could get anywhere. Nothing special at all. My wife felt the same. Many other burger joints in local area are far superior. Best Burger in Riverdale, Burger King, Chili's, and especially Crown Burger to name a few. My wife thought McDonald's was better...but I'm not sure of that one LOL. Maybe their better in LA? Or the people in Ca don't know a good burger from a so-so one? Hard to believe as I'm originally from CA. Anyway, this was not anything special. We won't be back.

• Visited February 2014