“Is That All?” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Ogden, Utah
“Is That All?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've heard about In-N-Out for many years, especially on TV from LA shows. People swore by this place as a great burger joint. So when it was under construction in Ogden my wife and I couldn't wait to try it. Finally the big day came and we happily went to try it out. WHAT A MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT! The menu is small, the burgers are very small. I'll admit they were fresh, but just plain everyday burgers you could get anywhere. Nothing special at all. My wife felt the same. Many other burger joints in local area are far superior. Best Burger in Riverdale, Burger King, Chili's, and especially Crown Burger to name a few. My wife thought McDonald's was better...but I'm not sure of that one LOL. Maybe their better in LA? Or the people in Ca don't know a good burger from a so-so one? Hard to believe as I'm originally from CA. Anyway, this was not anything special. We won't be back.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Roy, Utah
“Yummmm!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Best burgers in town! Awesome fries made on site using fresh cut potatoes .... delish!
The menu is very limited.. so if you want something besides a hamburger .. your outta luck!

Visited October 2013