“Cute and cozy Main Street eatery” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Denver, Colorado
“Cute and cozy Main Street eatery”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Love this quiet little spot. The service was great. And the mushroom gargonzola soup was amazing. The presentation was as good as the food. Great variety as well...so if you are with picky eaters this is the place for you.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

81% Recommend
Eden, Utah
“Average restaurant in Ogden”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This should be a great restaurant but it isn't. The food is very inconsistent. Service is poor to bad. I have had decent meals here but for the most part it is overpriced and the food does not meet expectations. Try something else on 25th st. in Ogden

• Visited January 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“Charming atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

The service at Bistro 258 is excellent and the food is delicious. I enjoyed the charming atmosphere of the dining room one evening and had a lovely outdoor dining experience the next night. That's right. The food was so good that I went back to the same restaurant twice in one weekend! The menu had fantastic choices and the food was fresh and perfectly prepared.

Visited October 2012
Ogden Utah
“Just plain bad”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This is just an awful restaurant. I have been here with friend 5-6 times over the years. My experiences range from just ok to the one of the top five worst dining experiences. Oct 13 2012, the last time I went here, I ordered the prime rib because typically you can’t get bad prime rib. Oh, I was wrong. With no exaggeration you couldn’t cut this piece of prime rib with a knife it was so tough (and undercooked). Out of the 16oz cut there was roughly 3oz that could be eaten. On one of the very few times we saw our waitress she was told of the problem with the meal. Her response was, take the meal away and explain the “manager” would discount 50% of this meals cost. I had to hit a drive-through when I was done here. The kicker, not only was there no discount when I looked at my bank statement, they overbilled me by $20.00. So apparently I was charged extra for complaining about the meal. $97.00 for bread, water, and a dinner salad.

Visited October 2012
Ogden, Utah
“One of the better places in Ogden”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

I've always been pleased with the service and food there. It wouldn't be a standout in SLC, but up in Ogden it definitely holds it's own.

Visited August 2012