“Good food in an historic setting” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #130 of 313 Restaurants in Ogden
Cuisines: Greek
Ogden, Utah
“Good food in an historic setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

I love the history on 25th street and the Greek food is very good. Yes, you can get a gyro at a Greek fast food but I always recommend trying the food on the 25th street.

Visited March 2013

Park City, Utah
“OK Greek Food BUT Nice Service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

I believe you should be able to find better Greek food in Ogden but I do not know where. The sandwiches are good, the kebabs a little dry. Service was wonderful! They even had belly dancers!

Visited March 2013
China
“very good food, service and price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Very good appetizer and main meals. Lamb was very good. Service was excellent and the prices VERY reasonable. It is on 25th st which has many interesting shops and bars; it was close to our motel.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Farr West, Utah, United States
“Bland food and slow service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

We had a party of three and it took over half an hour for our food to come and it wasn't busy. When it did, the best way to sum it all up was bland. None of us were impressed with our dishes. The best was the gyro. The person who ordered that got it with fries. Those weren't so good, they were limp, oily and they did not spice them with anything. The lamb on the gyro was actually good, but we thought it was odd that it didn't have any dressing at all on it- no tzatziki or anything else. I got a sampler platter with Dolmades (good), greek meatballs (dry), greek lasagna (tasteless and mushy), tryopita (very good) and rice pilaf (bland). The meal came with some slices of lemon and lime and I had to squeeze those over my food and use the salt and pepper to help with the lack of flavor. The last dish we ordered was the chicken and greek spaghetti. I didn't try any of it, but the person who ordered it said it too was very bland.
We almost never saw our waitress and had empty drinks for nearly the entire meal. It's too bad, I went here once years ago and liked it, but it was quite a disappointment this time.

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Ogden, Utah
“Reasonable prices and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

Their gyros are great and their combination plates are very good. I used to love their lemon potatoes, but lately they're not so good.

Visited October 2011