“Cute front desk girls!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 10 Outdoor Activities in Ogden
Calgary, Canada
“Cute front desk girls!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I travel here often because of the awesome facility and staff. Everyone is super helpful and I learn a lot every time I come! I'm from Canada and its always worth the trip! I would recommend anyone to try it out.. Its amazing!!!

Visited October 2013

Charlotte, NC
“I felt like superwoman!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

So much fun! In town for business, and I'm so glad we decided to try this out. Our instructor was amazing which made the experience even better. Squeezing in another fly time before I head back to the east coast. Don't think about it, just do it! You can buy a video of your flight as well. So cool to watch yourself fly!

Visited October 2013
Huntsville, Alabama
23 attraction reviews
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Excellent staff and can't wait to fly again next year. Get the video made of your "flight". Was great to come home and watch.

“Awesome experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

A great experience for everyone! If it's your first time like me you"ll love it and if you're an experienced sky diver you can go to practice and hone your skills. The guys that work there and the instructors are very friendly and they will guide you through every step to make sure that everything's fine and ensure your safety. Highly recommended for everyone i asure you that you will enjoy it and will want to comeback asap.

Salt Lake City, Utah
8 attraction reviews
“Unique experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I went to iFly just to try something new. It is a truly unique and indescribable feeling. All staff were helpful and very experienced. We had a great time watching the instructors in the tunnel...they make it look so easy. A memorable date and a lot of fun.