“This is a Blast!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 18 Attractions in Ogden
Type: Children's Museums, Museums
More attraction details
Owner description: Open since 1992, Treehouse Museum is a hands-on children's museum focused on children's literature and the arts. With dozens of beautiful exhibits and award-winning daily programs Treehouse is truly the magical place where children and families can "Step into a Story." The Museum is open Monday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday-Thursday and Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Friday 10 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. Closed on Sunday.
Las Vegas, Nevada
16 attraction reviews
“This is a Blast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

My children ages 7 and 5 had an absolute wonderful time at the museum. So many interesting exhibits for children, from toddlers to older children (pre-teen), and age would simply dictate how involved they would get in the information. This was truly an engaging experience and the price was great. We spent most of the day here. That is simply amazing to keep children intrigued for that long. Kudos to you Treehouse!

Visited July 2013

South Weber
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

I had my grandchildren staying with us for a week and I took them to the Treehouse museum and I loved it. My grandchildren ranged from 3 to 10 years of age and they all found things to enjoy and learn about. My 7 year old said his favorite was the drums. The 10 year old enjoyed them also but his favorite was the computers. They didn't want to leave, but Grandma was getting hungry and was able to convince them to leave with the promise we would come back again. I felt that the cost was fair and that not only was it fun but it was educational too.

Visited June 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Need to spend a whole day here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Interactive children's Museum, My girls enjoyed playing dress-up and with the baby dolls. We need to go back again and spend more time in other areas of the Museum.

Visited April 2013
“Lots of great pics!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I was not expecting the treehouse museum to hold MY interest as long as it did! The kids loved it, and I loved the attention to detail spent there. We spent 4 hours there and my 3 kiddos didn't want to leave. Very worthwhile!

Visited May 2012
Sacramento, CA
18 attraction reviews
“Outstanding Museum for Kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

This museum never disappoints. The kids (8 down to 4) all had something that interested them. This time we were there for a family birthday party and they had a great room available for the private party. There is something there for every kid and every interest. My kids especially enjoyed making stop-motion animation films. They also liked the marionette theater and tracing with a light box. There is so much to do there that there is no way to do it all in one visit. If your child enjoys trying on costumes, building things, trivia, crafts, and so much more, this is a place you have to put on your list. My kids love that there is a fake tree inside the museum that they can go up inside of. There is a place to drop parachute guys or twirly birds down from the tree then have a friend below put them on a pulley to haul them back up. Really, my kids could probably spend all day there.

Visited March 2013