“Super 8, Ogden, Utah” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Ogden
Puyallup
“Super 8, Ogden, Utah”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was our first visit to the Super 8 at Ogden, Utah. It's located on the west side of I-15...sort of by itself behind a service station. It's not the most user friendly motel to enter/exit as the ground floor & lobby are located about six feet higher than the surrounding terrain. There is a choice of either stairs or a ramp, so it's not all that bad...just not the norm. The rooms are average, but adequate.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

125 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Calgary, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This Super 8 was behind a gas station with broken pavement as it's driveway. It was advertised as non smoking within 25 feet of the property; but our room had been smoked in. (using bathroom ceiling fan) to closet the smells. My wife has COPD and it had been reported to staff prior to our arrival. Long hallways for the physically challenged. Window did not lock, (main floor) tub plug allowed water to escape, and very poor beds for getting rest. We will not be staying here again or booking sight unseen through a booking company again (it was NOT a Travelocity site)
I wish we had taken pictures because there were more problems. WE were on vacation and until I read this I did not think about pictures.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this property
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
ARIEL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Call for reservations - good help on the phone with exact directions to get there. Desk clerk helpful andcourtsous, Roon clean and comfortable, quite, bed was great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Santaquin, Utah, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

After having the concert canceled that I was going to Ogden for, I tried to cancel my reservation at Super 8 of Ogden, they wouldn't cancel it and said my card had already been charged.
So my wife and I drove to Ogden to stay in the room.
You have to drive through a gas station parking lot to find the Super 8 which is so half assed.
The male at the front desk, asked me for my credit card and charged it there, so it wasnt charged prior to me arriving like they said.
We proceeded up the rickety stairs outside to room 218, GROSS!!!!!!! is all I have to say, pubic hairs in the tub, old worn out furniture, no way to plug in a dvd player and no thermostat on the noisy heater which had the numbers worn off on the dial so we never knew what setting we were on.
The bed was nasty with squiky springs and sagging in the center, we barely slept a wink.
When it came time for breakfast, one of the waffle irons was broke so I waited in line for the 2nd one only to find out that the batter was to runny touse,the poor kid ahead of me ate a rubbery waffle with no ridges so I asked the front desk to make new batter, she came out with no gloves on and proceeeded to make the mix without washing her hands, I had enough and left. The toilets use aprox. 3 gallosn per flush so they are wasting a TON of water!
I wouldn't recommend this establishment to my worst enemy, listen to my warning and stay away!

Room Tip: Stay Away from this place!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Super 8 Ogden? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Ogden

Address: 1508 West 2100 South, I-15 Exit 343, Ogden, UT 84401
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Ogden
Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #14 of 22 hotels in Ogden
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Ogden 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Super 8 Ogden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Ogden
Ogden Super 8
Ogden Super Eight
Super 8 Ogden Utah

If you own or manage Super 8 Ogden, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.