Absolutely huge rooms (two separate bedrooms, if you're booking that type of accommodation) with microwave and fridge. This was a quick one-night stop for us on the way to Yellowstone, but we did enjoy it. I just wish the beds had been a bit bigger. Free breakfast was good. Location was good. Vending machines needs better monitoring (there was no bottled water available on any of the three floors I visited.) This is an historic building in Ogden and boasts an interesting history. Lots of good restaurants within a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel is the only all suite hotel located in downtown Ogden. Ben Lomond Suites is within an easy walk of the Eccles Conference Center, Ogden Amphitheater, Egyptian Theater, Salomon Center, and multiple great restaurants and bars. Stays include free full breakfast buffet, free wireless internet, and free covered parking. Ben Lomond Suites has a business center, fitness center, and coin operated guest laundry. Ben Lomond Suites also has 6 event spaces that have capacities of 25 to 300 guests. Ben Lomond Suites has two great restaurants and a bar, MacCool's Public House located just off the lobby level and Restaurant 1007 on the 11th floor of the hotel. Come and enjoy Ogden's Historic Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ben Lomond Historic Suite
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Ogden, Utah