Had a business stay here in June. Wasn't here long because I had to be presenting early the next morning, but had a pleasant stay. With such a historical property — so much original architectural featuring — I always wonder why more of the aesthetic isn't reflected in other parts of the building. One walks into a stunning high foyer and lobby to check in and ends up in 1986 when one walks into the room. Likely the prices would go up if aesthetics were to be updated. Overall, good stay — breakfast was a little meager but could have been my timing — and I'd definitely go back. Thanks, BL.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel is the only all suite hotel located in downtown Ogden. Ben Lomond Suites is within an easy walk of the Eccles Conference Center, Ogden Amphitheater, Egyptian Theater, Salomon Center, and multiple great restaurants and bars. Stays include free full breakfast buffet, free wireless internet, and free covered parking. Ben Lomond Suites has a business center, fitness center, and coin operated guest laundry. Ben Lomond Suites also has 6 event spaces that have capacities of 25 to 300 guests. Ben Lomond Suites has two great restaurants and a bar, MacCool's Public House located just off the lobby level and Restaurant 1007 on the 11th floor of the hotel. Come and enjoy Ogden's Historic Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, an Ascend Collection Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Ben Lomond Historic Suite
- Ben Lomond Suites Historic Hotel, An Ascend Collection Hotel Ogden, Utah