“Excellent Hotel with GREAT restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   2271 S. Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84401   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 22 hotels in Ogden
Ogden, Utah
“Excellent Hotel with GREAT restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

My husband and I stayed for our birthday's! The hotel was extremely clean! Customer service was the best I have experienced for quite a while at any hotel. And, the food - Oh the food! It was SO good! Truly a 'Gourmet' treat! We will be staying here again for sure, and I have already recommended this hotel to many others! This is truly a gem of a hotel! Great experience.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, November 14, 2012
Dear Susan C,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We were humbled by your kind remarks.

We are especially proud that you enjoyed our accommodations, service and amenities.

Thank you for recommending us so highly. We look forward to welcoming you back.

270 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Cloquet, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

My trip to Ogden, Utah was my first. I travel a lot for work so I stay at a lot of hotels. I can tell you that this might be one of the best hotels I have ever stayed at. I highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling to this location. The service was just outstanding! Better yet was the restaurant. I don't think enough people know about how great the food is. The chef who was there was a creative genius. I would urge people in this area to eat here even if they are staying at another location. The lobby was open. The fitness center was wonderful. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were clean and lovely. The manager of the hotel was really fantastic. The front desk and wait staff really seemed to understand customer service. All around this was a great stay. This is a well run operation.

Room Tip: Take advantage of the great chef. Eat at the hotel restaurant.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Superior Traveler,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. We were honored you choose the Hilton Garden Inn while in Ogden.

We were delighted by your generous compliments on our restaurant and Chef. Josh Overturf our Executive Chef was instrumental in the phenomenal culinary creations that make up the Garden Grille and Lounge menu.

Thank you again for such high praise. We will look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.

San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

I was on a business project in Ogden for 4 months and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn as often as I could. I could not have asked for a better experience. The hotel manager and assistant manager consistently went above and beyond to ensure I felt like I was at home. They remembered my birthday, my last week and were even willing to order different ingredients for to fit my diet. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. I was always welcomed with smiling faces. As much as I am excited to not be travelling for the next while, I will miss my new friends at the Hilton Garden Inn in Ogden. The fact that it is a new hotel, is clean and has good, new workout equipment did not hurt either.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear scbd27,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughtful feedback of the Hilton Garden Inn.

I am delighted to learn that we have gained your trust and humbled by such heartfelt remarks. I am especially pleased to learn that we have left such a favorable impression during the last 4 months.

We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope to see you back at the Hilton Garden Inn in the near future.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

This was my first trip to Utah, I was out here on business from the East Coast. during Hurricane Sandy Last Week The accommodations are outstanding, clean rooms, good food!! It felt like I was on Vacation. The entire staff, Front desk, Housekeeping, & the wait staff for breakfast were wonderful. Special Kudos to Sal at the front desk, she made sure my wool coat was ready for the Utah night. There are quite a few hotels in the immediate vicinity, they are beat hands down by this one! When I come back, & I will be back me & my family will be staying at the Hilton Garden Inn!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Christopher B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience of the Hilton Garden Inn. We are humbled by your comments and pleased that we were able to make your business trip feel like a vacation.

We especially want to thank you for recognizing the quality of our accommodations and the level of service we strive to provide.

We thank you again for such kind remarks and will look forward to welcoming you back.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My stay here was amazing from check in to check out ..... Excellent customer service, nice and clean rooms. Front desk service great and the food was good also. Big thanks Saleha Ahmed she deserves a trophy great help great service!

• Stayed October 2012
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear areasno04,

We are thrilled to have made such a positive impression and pleased that you have recommended us so highly.

We were especially proud that Sal contributed to your positive experience, I will pass along the praise to Sal. I’m guessing Sal won’t let me forget about this trophy comment for the next few months.

Thank you again for your kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

West Chester, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

My mother met me in Ogden while I was on a business trip. It was also her 70th birthday. She was doing research on her dad's side of the family as well at the Mormon family research center. The staff at the hotel were just wonderful. They gave us all kinds of great recommendations for where to eat, the easiest way to get around, what activities to do. They were just the nicest, most helpful staff I have experienced at a hotel. The hotel was only 3 blocks from the train station so getting to Salt Lake City was very easy.
Many thanks to Sal, Jessica, Stephanie and Brian for making our trip and my mother's 70th birthday fabulous!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Dear Melodie M,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Hilton garden inn. We are pleased that you enjoyed our accommodations, service and location.

I am delighted by the many touches you received from the staff throughout your stay and could not be more pleased that we provided the experience that we pride ourselves in.

Thank you again for such high praise, we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn.

Canmore, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2012

This hotel is modern, spotless, in a great location right downtown but not far off the highway. The staff is very friendly. The fitness room is well equipped. Be aware that breakfast is not included in the rate and is an extra $10 per person.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Todd L, Assistant General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT, responded to this review, October 28, 2012
Dear Pam J,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at the Hilton Garden Inn.

We were delighted that the service and facility met your expectations.

Thank you again for your candid feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Hilton Garden Inn

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Ogden UT? Share your experiences!