“Best burger in CDA” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Hayden
“Best burger in CDA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Don't miss this place if you love hamburgers, wings are great too! The only thing that could be better is if they served beer!

• Visited June 2013

Boise, Idaho
“Greasy burger joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

It was recommended by a local cop, wife got the regular and I got the stuffed. We both started burping before we left, be prepared for greasy fare.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Silicon Valley
“Who Wouldn't Be Blown Away?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I was staying at the resort and overheard some people raving about this place. Their descriptions sounded overhyped, but intriguing enough to make me want to try it the next day. I looked them up that night on the internet and found that they were by far the most creative burger joint I've ever heard of! I couldn't sleep that night, It was like Christmas! I just kept thinking about all of the possibilities and what it might be like to eat a stuffed burger.

I waited outside the restaurant until they signaled their opening with 50's era hits and turning on the sign. It startled me a little, but made the excitement that much better! The aroma as I walked in the door was satisfying enough, and truth be told, I could have left right then and would have had a better experience than most other places that I get to eat at on a business trip. The decor was awesome, even if you didn't like baseball it made you think of days gone bye. I was promptly greeted by the server and tried a Nichol cola, it was unlike anything from a fountain and I slipped further into euphoria. I had already made my mind up about what to order, but then he hit me with a "special", the Maui Waui! I've had burgers with pineapple before, but pineapple, spam, and coconut? When he mentioned the sweet Thai sauce I was sold!

Words cannot describe the innovative flavor combinations of the rest of the experience, so I won't cheapen it by trying. Let's just say that I have already volunteered for the next trip to Coeur d'Alene and I am making a list of must have menu items.

Thank's Scrud's for lifting my burger awareness to a whole new level!

“The best ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Such an amazing place, every thing was amazing especially the vibe. I really liked all the cool baseball memorabilia and the vintage sodas. The server was really nice and got me started with a moxie. Kinda weird tasting but when she said it was one f the first sodas ever produced and sold I had to try it. I ordered a Zeus and loved it. I will be back many times keep it up Scruds !

Boise, Idaho, United States
“Gotta try a hamburger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant while looking for a parking spot in Coeur d'Alene. What a find. We had never heard of a stuffed hamburger. The explanation by the waiter was intriguing, so we went ahead and ordered one to share. What a surprise. It was totally delicious and extremely filling. The fries are the real thing! We'll be back to try a different one and will probably add a shake, too!