We chose this hotel because we are in the middle of a move across country and wanted a place with easy parking and luggage carts for all of the things we had in our cars. The hotel is off of the highway but we didnt notice any added noise in our room. We were on a high floor. The hotel has a small pool and hot tub which we did use for a short amount of time.
The next morning I did workout in the facility which was okay, but a previous user had made it pretty stinky. The breakfast area was INSANE in the morning. There was no where to sit so we took our breakfast upstairs and almost had another rude guest knock us over in his quest to get into the elevator.
So...this was an ok hotel. The rooms were quiet and clean. But maybe think about getting breakfast somewhere else. It was decent for a pit stop on our trip across country.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Ogden is located 2 miles from Historic 25th Street, 3 miles from Ogden Hinckley Airport, and 35 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy such activities as downhill skiing at one of three area resorts--Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, and Wolf Mountain; hiking and biking on miles of mountain trails; and boating and fishing at one of many nearby lakes or reservoirs. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ogden, offers 75 guest rooms including 23 suites with our unique ability to accommodate 6 people per room, double occupancy. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, or you can enjoy our volleyball court, and sports court. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub. Our conference rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art media equipment, make this an ideal place for executive retreats, banquets, seminars, conferences and training meetings. Wake up with our Express Start Continental breakfast featuring hot cheddar cheese omelets, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls and much more. This is a great location for everything Ogden has to offer: Snowbasin Ski Resort, Powder Mountain, Wolf Mountain, Lagoon Amusement Park, Dinosaur Park, Great Salt Lake, Golden Spike National Monument, Hill AFB Aerospace Museum. Visit Ogden, Utah and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel the best hotel in Ogden! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ogden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Hotel Ogden
- Holiday Inn Ogden
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Utah