The hotel has a huge parking lot right next to it which was important as we were traveling with a large trailer. The hotel itself is located right off the freeway in an industrial area so not much nearby, but there are a couple of food options close (including a restaurant across the parking lot).
The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was only here for a couple nights, but the breakfast area is very large and the breakfast foods were refilled quickly. It was a typical Holiday Inn Express spread with pancakes, eggs, super-thin bacon, biscuits and gravy plus a lot of other continental items like pastries and yogurt.
The rooms were clean and updated in decor and I found the beds to be very comfortable. The only thing I found very odd was the fact that the hallways didn't seem to be air conditioned. It was extremely warm. They also had a small computer room with printer off the lobby that was stifling hot as well. The elevator is pretty slow so I recommend you take the stairs.
I didn't use the pool or other facilities, but overall this was a very good hotel and especially convenient if you need trailer parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Holiday Inn Express Suites Ogden is located 2 miles from Historic 25th Street, 3 miles from Ogden Hinckley Airport, and 35 miles from the Salt Lake City International Airport. Outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy such activities as downhill skiing at one of three area resorts--Snowbasin, Powder Mountain, and Wolf Mountain; hiking and biking on miles of mountain trails; and boating and fishing at one of many nearby lakes or reservoirs. Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ogden, offers 75 guest rooms including 23 suites with our unique ability to accommodate 6 people per room, double occupancy. Maintain your exercise regimen in our fitness center, or you can enjoy our volleyball court, and sports court. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub. Our conference rooms, equipped with state-of-the-art media equipment, make this an ideal place for executive retreats, banquets, seminars, conferences and training meetings. Wake up with our Express Start Continental breakfast featuring hot cheddar cheese omelets, sausage, bacon, cinnamon rolls and much more. This is a great location for everything Ogden has to offer: Snowbasin Ski Resort, Powder Mountain, Wolf Mountain, Lagoon Amusement Park, Dinosaur Park, Great Salt Lake, Golden Spike National Monument, Hill AFB Aerospace Museum. Visit Ogden, Utah and stay smart at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel the best hotel in Ogden! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Ogden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Hotel Ogden
- Holiday Inn Ogden
- Holiday Inn Express Ogden Utah