“understaffed” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Red Rock Fashion Place

Red Rock Fashion Place
6227 S State St #10, Murray, UT 84107 (Formerly Red Rock)
801-262-2337
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #20 of 61 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: American
Connecticut
“understaffed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were not looking for anything special, just good food and a cold drink. Unfortunately, the night we visited, they apparently had some call in , so they were shorts staffed. How just one person calling in can mess up a place so badly is beyond me. Our water was going crazy trying his best to keep on top of things, but it wasn't working. 25 minutes to get our drink order, 45 minutes for our food to arrive, and one meal was wrong. We asked to speak to the manager twice, and the head chef came out with a dish of onion rings to appease us, AFTER we had already finished our dinners. Onion rings for DESSERT? The manager did finally appear after the third request, and we were comped a percentage for our trouble. On the plus side, the food was good.

Visited June 2013

Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
“Great Food, BEST service ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I don't write many reviews on restaurants, but feel I need to for this Red Rock Brewery, located at Fashion Place. I had dinner with a friend hear. She had bruschetta, I had fish and chips. The food was very good.

Above all, the service was outstanding. Our server was a young lady named Amanda. Without a doubt, I would say she was one of the best servers I have EVER had. She was so personable and attentive (and pretty!). She kept our glasses filled and questions answered. She REALLY made this great dinner even better.

I highly recommend!!!