“Perfect!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Murray
Bozeman, Montana
“Perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

In the Salt Lake City area for business for 5 weeks. This property is exactly what is needed for an extended stay. The rooms are clean, modern, and affordable. The mini kitchen was such a nice addition. It offered me the ability to stay in and eat. The location is right next to running trails which are peaceful and makes you feel off the beaten path.

I would highly recommend this location to anyone staying in this area for an extended amount of time.

Room Tip: My room was on the upper floor in the middle of a two story building, and it was quiet even though t...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Nice, clean, affordable long-term studio hotel complete with kitchens, stove, dishes, cable, and free wi-fi, as well as pet-friendly. Near interstate 215 and all the ski resorts. Ask for the weekly or monthly rate and your daily rate is only 35/day.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Guardamar del segura
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2014

We're here for 2 nights so wanted somewhere nice, and this is.. It has a little kitchenette as well as all the other mod cons.. Downside being no breakfast, but, hey, We've got a toaster! Very clean, comfortable ,, either quite new or recently renovated.. I could actually imagine staying here for a while. We did have to pay for our wifi.. First time in our extended road trip.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Salt Lake City, Utah
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

I guess it is true you get what you pay for. The service is not very good. The staff tells you one thing and then they don't follow through. Had to call to the front desk and then they make you feel like they are doing you a favor when they do help you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

First at check in we had to pay for Internet service, second we were warned that it was very very slow to the point of not working. I had requested a non smoking room, my room reeked of smoke, reeked. I actually went out to buy a odor neutralizer. We couldn't complain to front desk because it closed at 7:30. Lights in the bathroom flickered like a haunted house. It was the first time in a hotel that I felt I had to spray Lysol on everything.
To top it all the bed sheets had long black hairs on it and a mystery stain that turned out to be a squashed bug between the fitted sheet and mattress.
Beware that it is an extended stay hotel so I'm guessing some people stay there for months...at night there's barely any lighting, some seedy people roaming the parking lot and the front office closes at 7:30.
We ended up leaving after :30 minutes of walking into the room.
Just don't stay here. I'm saving you the trouble.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Elko, Nevada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

I thought because I was in a nice area I could avoid this problem. . Some guy came up and asked me for a ride to dunkin donuts at 2 am.
I thought this was a family environment and the room smells like ciggerates when we asked for a non smoking room !! I will never bring my family here again I upgraded and went to crystal inn.

• Stayed January 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We stayed her while house hunting, have everything you need. Beds are comfortable rooms are clean quiet access to several stores and restaurants. Dog was allowed easy laundry facilities only complaint is tv programming. Not enough channels. Will stay again if need be.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Studio 6 Salt Lake City - Fort Union? Share your experiences!