My son and I stayed in a double queen room. The ladies at the front desk were courteous and professional. The room was what we expected; a comfortable room for the night. My son enjoyed sitting on the couch rather than propping up in the bed. The A/C worked well; so well that we had to get up in the middle of the night and turn it down. There was construction on the outside of the building, but it did not interfere with our stay. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. I'd certainly stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Salt Lake valley and at the base of the Cottonwood Canyons, Murray is often referred to as the "hub of Salt Lake City." This location is centrally located withing the valley. It is the perfect hotel for skiers who want to experience four world-class ski resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude, which are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Midvalley - Murray
- Crystal Hotel Midvalley Murray
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray Utah