We stayed in the Cottonwood Cabin for 4 nights in June 2010. It was wonderful for a couple who enjoys coming back from sightseeing and preparing their own meals instead of eating out all the time. We did have to drive 17 miles to a grocery store, but we just bought everything we needed and only had to make one trip. Location at Mt. Carmel is fantastic and Jim and Jane and the other business owners were instrumental in getting the road construction in Zion limited to night. You don't often get the government to change, so I commend them for speaking up for the tourists.
Jim and Jane were very sweet people too and helpful to us as far as sightseeing ideas. This was the best place we stayed on our vacation. Thanks you two.
- Also Known As:
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Hotel
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Hotel Mount Carmel
- Arrowhead Country Inn And Cabins
- Country Inn Mount Carmel
- Mount Carmel Country Inn
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Utah/Mount Carmel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is the perfect BASECAMP between 3 National Parks!! We are only 15 minutes to the East Gate of the spectacular Zion National Park, and 1 hour to Bryce Canyon National Park and 1 1/2 hours to the pristine Grand Canyon North Rim. Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is a charming, intimate and romantic Bed and Breakfast in Southern Utah on Scenic Highway 89, across the street from the historic Home Studio of western artist Maynard Dixon. ***A great big full Country Buffet Breakfast is included in the price of your stay ~ Enjoy! ... more less