This hotel is amazing. Our experience was top class. A warm welcome. A clean and comfortable room. Then there's the view. Amazing for sunset, sunrise and just siting watching the stars. We ate in the restaurant for both evening meal and breakfast. The navajo tasting plate wasn't really my thing but my partner enjoyed it. Breakfast was good. We self drove part of the route around the rocks. Was bumping but worth it.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fareportal so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.