I agree with the recent reviews and rate this as a pretty good stay. The staff were helpful and room good, cosy, clean, comfortable and pillows just right!
I initially found the wi-fi very poor, but this could have been solved from the start at check-in by them specifying which of the radar options was best.
Although on the main road noise was not a problem: I got 9 hrs of sleep!
Single story units so I could park right outside the room, and, the coffee was good in the foyer.
Tax+Resort fee? Check be4 arrival that you are aware of the TOTAL to be paid.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motor Inn Monticello, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Motor Inn located in the heart of Utah's most coveted National Parks - Canyonlands, Arches and even Moab! A fully modern motel at 7,060 feet elevation near the foothills of scenic Blue Mountains. We are the nearest hotel to the gateway to Canyonlands National Park. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a central location that allows you to walk to restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Canyonlands Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.