First off, the main picture shown above on Tripadvisor.com is incorrect. Go to Bestwestern.com for correct pictures. Stayed here for closest access to Needles district of Canyonlands (about an hour away). Nice & clean room, good size, plenty of hot water. Breakfast was standard fare--toast,englishmuffins, pre-made waffles,cereal,oatmeal,donuts,juice,coffee,tea,bananas but they also had hard boiled eggs which was definite plus! The only complaint was traffic noise from the street which is probably unavoidable since this is a 1 or 2 street town (bring earplugs). Also, the door to my room kind of jams a bit so it was a little hard to lock. Besides those 2 minor issues, all else went well. This town is really small & did not see hardly any places to eat--ended up eating at the Taco Time which was probably the busiest place in town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located to the Canyonlands, Mesa Verde National Park, Monument Valley, Four Corners Monument and Lake Powell area, the Wayside Motor Inn provides quality accommodations and amenities that make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Wayside Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wayside Hotel Monticello
- Best Western Monticello
- Monticello Best Western
- Wayside Motor Inn Monticello, Utah