We loved our stay at the White Pine Cabin. It is well located for hiking the local canyon trails. It is so quiet and peaceful despite being easy to access from the main highway. The beds are comfortable- the sleeping loft is a treat. We enjoyed feeding the birds and looking at the stars at night. The kitchen is well equipped. Very clean. Lovely warm muffins delivered upon arrival. Soooo much better than a motel in Moab. We can't wait to return to this cabin or another Canyonlands Lodging property
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the Hotel/Motel life and stay in a Premium Lodge or Cabin for the same price. No waiting in line to check in. Just drive to your cabin door and walk in, you are home! We are centrally located among 12 National Parks and Monuments. Lodges and cabins to accommodate any size group. Secluded, private, mountains and forested areas. Beautiful, with fantastic views! ATV and Jeep Rentals, River Float Trips, Horseback Riding, Helicopter Photo Flights, Ancient America Ruins, Scenic Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Canyonlands Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Lodging Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Lodging Monticello, Utah