We stayed in 3 of the units that were close together and had a wonderful time exploring, hiking, finding Indian ruins and petroglyphs. The 3 cabins had everything we needed including wifi and a 3 ring binder filled with locations of ruins and petroglyphs. There was a large fire pit area that was perfect for our group. The kitchens had everything we needed including a gas barbecue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape the Hotel/Motel life and stay in a Premium Lodge or Cabin for the same price. No waiting in line to check in. Just drive to your cabin door and walk in, you are home! We are centrally located among 12 National Parks and Monuments. Lodges and cabins to accommodate any size group. Secluded, private, mountains and forested areas. Beautiful, with fantastic views! ATV and Jeep Rentals, River Float Trips, Horseback Riding, Helicopter Photo Flights, Ancient America Ruins, Scenic Tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Canyonlands Lodging reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Lodging Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Lodging Monticello, Utah