Paid $106 for this basic hotel room and couldn't use the air conditioner due to noise. Large but spartan room. Breakfast is ok.
Next time I will keep driving to Moab. Didn't use the pool or hot tub but they looked ok. Staff was friendly.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.