“We felt more than invited at the Invited Inn!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1045 North Homestead Drive, Midway, UT 84049   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Utah
“We felt more than invited at the Invited Inn!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2010

My partner and I came here for a Mini honeymoon as a gift from our parents. We were so spoiled by Bill and Susi as we were there only guests for the two nights that we stayed there. Everything was excellent, clean and cozy. Bill and Susi offered up excellent advice on what to do/see in the Heber/Midway area but they were not overbearing and allowed us our space. Very wonderful place to get away and relax, we loved the jetted tub, sauna and steam shower room!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Midvale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2010

Our stay at the Invited Inn Bed & Breakfast in Midway, UT was exceptional. Bill and Susi the Proprietors’ spare no expense in assuring you get your money’s worth! Everything from the fine china, cuisine, rooms and linen are of the finest quality. The service a symbol of excellence that only owners can bring in the pride they take to pamper you and ensure your stay is more than memorable. Being a Command Sergeant Major in the US Army and in the military for over 32 years I certainly can pay attention to detail and they do not miss a beat. Bill and Susi and the experience at their Inn made a wonderful contribution to our anniversary experience and memories my wife and I will treasure for life time.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2010

I came home for R&R from Iraq and my wife and I came here for a romantic get away and were given a generous military discount for a deluxe room with a jetted tube, steam shower, fire place. The room was beautifully decorated. The hosts were delightful and were excellent at taking care of us and making our stay a wonderful experience and a time we can cherish for years to come. The food was great and they made treats and offered us delicious hot beverages to drink. There was always cookies and chocolates, nuts anytime of day. The romance package we purchased contained flowers and when we extended our stay they even replaced one of the roses that had started to wilt. We loved this place and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys being spoiled. Joseph and Johanna Taylor

• Stayed February 2009, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2009

We loved our stay at Invited Inn! As newlyweds we wanted someplace inviting yet private, and we found exactly that. It was refreshing, relaxing and everything we could have hoped for. All of the amenities were excellent bonuses'. Bill and Susie love what they do, and it shows, in the care that they take of each of their guests. Delicious breakfasts were provided each morning, and my unique dietary constraints didn't even make them flinch. They went to extra effort at the last minute to make sure that I not only had something to eat, but something so delicious. We will DEFINITELY return. Go and stay, it's a slice of heaven on earth!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

My husband took me there as a surprise for my birthday. We have been to other B & B's, but definitely felt more welcome here from the moment we walked in the door. The atmosphere is so warm and inviting. Bill and Susi (the owners) were the most gracious hosts. They had information on activities going on during our stay as well as up coming activities. We were also given help with the best places to eat, along with each restaurants menu to choose for ourself. My husband and I absolutely enjoyed spending time visiting with Bill and Susi. They are both so personable, but also "know their business" and when it's time to let guests have alone time.
We stayed in the Western room. I could hardly believe it had a fireplace, sauna, steam shower, jetted tub and towel warming rack. We later found out that every room offers these amenities. Afternoon tea time that is offered, is wonderful. Although, you are not only offered tea, we chose the fruit smoothies. Breakfast was fabulous! I wish I could have eaten more, not to say it wasn't offered. They also sang "Happy Birthday" to me with a candle in my fruit. Very nice!! Fitz, their pet bird was also very fun and entertaining.
The only thing we didn't like was that we had to leave. My husband and I would recommend staying here to all our family and friends.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2009

We just returned from our stay at the Invited Inn, and already are making plans to return. If you enjoy being treated with the utmost care and want the amenities of a five star hotel but the attention you only get at a bed and breakfast , then this is the place for you!
This establishment is in top notch condition, from the decor to the wonderful breakfast and lovely tea for one or more. We stayed in the" Old World" room, and we could have not have asked for more. We have been to a handful of bed and breakfast but none with a steam shower, a jetted tub for two, and a sauna. The only drawback was the dilemma of which one to use first! Needless to say, as much as we would love to keep the Invited Inn our little secret, we just can't we have already told everyone we know! Do not pass up the chance to stay at this wonderful place.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
OAKDALE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2009

My wife and I spent three nights at the Invited Inn. We were celebrating our 10th anniversary and it ended up being the perfect place for the occassion. The Inn is located in the Heber Valley and is close to mountain biking areas, river rafting, restaurants, and spas. We tried all of these activities and had a blast.

The Invited Inn is an extremely relaxing place with the best service you could ask for. Bill and Susi, the owners, treated us so well. They were always willing to give us advice on activities in the area and their breakfasts were to die for. Amazing!!! You definitely have to try their hot chocolate. Actually you need to try it all, the eggs, waffles, german pancakes, fruit bowls, smoothies. The best breakfasts I have ever had.

The main reason I chose the Invited Inn was for there bathrooms. I had seen pictures but they were even more impressive in person. We stayed in the Old World room that has a steam shower, bathtub for two, and a sauna. The room was also very cozy and comfortable. We definitely recommend the Invited Inn to all our friends.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple

Been to Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!