“A wonderful Experience!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast
Save Saved
You added Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
1045 North Homestead Drive, Midway, UT 84049   |
Ranked #1 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Springville, Utah
“A wonderful Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My wife Shelley wanted a get away. I looked and found the Invited Inn as a suprise. I reserved the Western room and with in a short time I recieved a personal e-mail from Bill and Susi telling me the room had just been reserved. They told me they would give me the Woodland room with the same amenities. I thought this was very nice of them to take the time to send me a personal e-mail. When we arrived we were met at the front door by Bill who Shelley said, "Was a very nice little man" could not have agreed with her more. Bill took us around and showed us the house then took us to two different rooms for Shelley to pick from. The room we picked was fantastic, nice and cozy. Bill took the time to offer suggestions on places to eat for dinner very good recommendations. The breakfast was wonderful with Bill giving us a new way to eat our German pancake. Absolutly wonderful!!. Shelley and I have been to serveral B&B in the state and this one by far has been the best. Bill and Susi are wonderful would recommend this Bed and Breakfast to anyone. We enjoyed ourselves so much we have already planned our return trip.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Bountiful, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

AFFORDABLE LUXURY INCLUDES: Private In-Room 2 Person Whirlpool Tub, Sauna & Steam Room, Towel warmers, Including "Tea Time" between 4:30-5pm.

On a Cold Winter Day Why Leave the Room When you have a great Breakfast and Bring a Picknic Lunch into the Room with all the great amenaties in the Bathroom Snuggle up and watch a movie and soak up the Bathroom and take a nap - Life could not be more relaxing.

Room Tip: all four rooms except the Oasis are gereat rooms to choose from
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Farmington, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed here the first night after we got married be cause we didn't leave on our honeymoon for a couple of days. it was absolutely perfect. They give you soft warm slippers to wear when you first walk in. The room was fantastic! So peaceful and the hug tub and the in room sauna were awesome! The fireplace was really nice with the fact that you could see it from the tub and the bed. Breakfast was made to perfection and was nice to have some place to chill and relax in the morning. We loved it!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Provo, Utah, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

My husband and I stayed for our 13th wedding anniversary just last night. Bill was running things by himself because his wife was away visiting family. He did a wonderful job taking care of us and making us feel at home. There was a lounge room with board games, magazines, candies, nuts and popcorn for our leisure enjoyment. We had chocolates and water waiting for us in our room and Bill even brought in a DVD player for us. Breakfast was delicious and we were able to visit with 2 wonderful couples around the dinning table. We had a great time!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Provo, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

We had a wonderful 4 night stay at Invited Inn. Bill and Susie were fabulous hosts and made us feel right at home. While the room we stayed in was a bit on the smaller side, it had all we needed to feel comfy and cozy. The place was spotless and the German pancakes for breakfast were to-die-for! There were treats all over the Inn and one could never go hungry there...Bill and Susie saw to that! They were so gracious and told us all about the "hot spots" in Midway...we truly enjoyed visiting with them, yet they never seemed intrusive or overbearing. We'd highly recommend a stay at their beautiful Bed and Breakfast!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
West Jordan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

First off, I can't believe how rude and judgmental the ONE terrible review is on this place. Really? I am also LDS and I didn't feel like there was any anti-Mormon literature displayed. Bill and Susi are amazing, Christian people who obviously believe strongly in the bible and they made us feel as welcome as if we were their own grandchildren.

Secondly, my husband and I are very fond of bed & breakfasts and this was, by far, our favorite one. Bill gave us the grand tour when we arrived and made sure we knew how everything worked and where everything was. When we mentioned wanting to watch a movie he even personally brought in a TV for us that had a DVD player installed in the side. This was absolutely perfect as we set it on the bathroom counter and watched our show as we snuggled in the jacuzzi. HEAVENLY!

The bathroom area is bigger than the sleeping area but I liked it that way. It gave us a lot of room in the bathroom and made things super romantic and cozy in the bedroom.

The waters in our room were still cold but Bill told us we could exchange them for refrigerated waters at no charge. There were also delicious truffles waiting for us. Breakfast was incredible and HUGE we left feeling full and satisfied, desperately wishing that we could stay for another night!

I have never received such kindness and hospitality and the Invited Inn was the most relaxing atmosphere I have ever been in. We have 2 kids 3 and under and the Invited Inn was EXACTLY the getaway that we needed.

Also, we were there with at least 2 other couples and I never felt like our privacy was not our own. Stay at the Invited Inn! It is awesome!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Woodland Room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Copperton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I went to the Invited Inn for our 15th wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful time. We stayed in the western room. It was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was AMAZING!!!! It was equipped witha 2 person whirlpool tub, steam shower, and sauna. Bill and Susi made or time a wonderful experience. The breakfast was AMAZING. We would go back in a heartbeat. We are telling all our family and firends about this wonderful Inn in Midway, Utah

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Invited Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!