We stayed at this B&B after a few nights near the ski slopes. This was a nice place to get away from the chaos. A 10 minute drive to Wasatch Mountain State Park puts you close the mountains and outdoors. Took a nice stroll around the grounds and into the town of Midway which has lots of European Architecture (I assume Swedish since it was settled by Swedish and English settlers in the 1800s). The B&B room we stayed in (Mill Pond) had a great view of the mountains and the pond on the grounds. There was a fireplace and beautiful large bathroom. I would love to come back here time and time again. The breakfast was great and at night there were yummy cookies waiting for us in the common area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redbook Magazine recently named the Johnson Mill "One of America's 4 most romantic Bed & Breakfasts", and has received the AAA 4 Diamond rating every year since 2002. The renovated Flour Mill sits on 30 pristine acres, its own 4-acre trout pond (paddle boats included), and a 40-foot waterfall that once powered the Old Mill. It's also Utah's only Inn found on the world class, blue ribbon fly fishing Provo River. Utah's most unique and very special destination.The Historic Johnson Mill, built in 1893 is a perfect getaway from the hectic everyday life. The fourteen acre property provides guests with the unique opportunity to enjoy a stroll along the lake at sunset, to picnic in a secluded area along the banks of a picturesque cascading waterfall, to enjoy a snooze in a hammock stretched between two towering trees being lulled to sleep along a gurgling brook, or take a romantic evening canoe ride in the shade of the majestic Mt. Timpanogos (this is not your typical bed and breakfast or place to stay in Utah).The Inn was recently renovated to preserve its historic charm and style and offers a variety of activities to its visitors to Salt Lake City and the surrounding area. Centrally located halfway between Park City and Sundance, your stay at The Mill b&b provides easy access to Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyons and Sundance Ski Resorts claiming the "Greatest Snow on Earth"!Activities Around Johnson Mill:-Fly Fishing-Bird Watching-Skiing-Tubing-Ice Skating-Snowshoeing-Site Seeing ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Johnson Mill Bed And Breakfast
- Johnson Mill Hotel Midway
- Johnson Mill Bed & Breakfast Utah/Midway