My husband and I just stayed in the honeymoon suite for are anniversary it was nice,But a few things where alittle worn and somethings like the light fixtures were missing and some light bulbs!The window above the tub had really cheap blinds and one of the slats was missing.And what was really weird was there was a latter lying next to the window.We didn't know what to think about that.Something's needed paint and the waterfall in the tub was broke.I just think there is too much use in this room and not enough repair!I did enjoy my stay and the breakfast was great!!I just think $245 is a lot to spend on a room that is that run down.The other rooms looked a lot nicer.I liked the Mill Pond room best in person more then any other room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Redbook Magazine recently named the Johnson Mill "One of America's 4 most romantic Bed & Breakfasts", and has received the AAA 4 Diamond rating every year since 2002. The renovated Flour Mill sits on 30 pristine acres, its own 4-acre trout pond (paddle boats included), and a 40-foot waterfall that once powered the Old Mill. It's also Utah's only Inn found on the world class, blue ribbon fly fishing Provo River. Utah's most unique and very special destination.The Historic Johnson Mill, built in 1893 is a perfect getaway from the hectic everyday life. The fourteen acre property provides guests with the unique opportunity to enjoy a stroll along the lake at sunset, to picnic in a secluded area along the banks of a picturesque cascading waterfall, to enjoy a snooze in a hammock stretched between two towering trees being lulled to sleep along a gurgling brook, or take a romantic evening canoe ride in the shade of the majestic Mt. Timpanogos (this is not your typical bed and breakfast or place to stay in Utah).The Inn was recently renovated to preserve its historic charm and style and offers a variety of activities to its visitors to Salt Lake City and the surrounding area. Centrally located halfway between Park City and Sundance, your stay at The Mill b&b provides easy access to Deer Valley, Park City, The Canyons and Sundance Ski Resorts claiming the "Greatest Snow on Earth"!Activities Around Johnson Mill:-Fly Fishing-Bird Watching-Skiing-Tubing-Ice Skating-Snowshoeing-Site Seeing ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Johnson Mill Hotel Midway
- Johnson Mill Bed And Breakfast
- Johnson Mill Bed & Breakfast Utah/Midway