“Great place!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of WorldMark Midway

WorldMark Midway
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
WorldMark Midway
868 W. Lime Canyon Road, Midway, UT 84049   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Los Angeles, Ca
“Great place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have to admit, I was quite skeptical prior to arriving at the Worldmark in Midway. I was unsure about the accommodations, I was concerned the units would be outdated and small, I was worried it would be too far away from everything and I was concerned that the town of Midway itself would be a run down town. Turns out I had absolutely nothing to worry about! The units themselves were incredibly spacious and very well appointed, the location ended up being in the middle everything. It seemed like everything was less than 20 minutes away, we slide at both Park City and Sundance (both about 20 mins away, tubing and 1st class Olympic cross country skiing facilities were only 10 mins away, nice restraints within walking distance and even better if you made the 5 minute drive into town. Deer outside the door everyday and an endless winter playground for my kids on the golf course out back. BBQs on every balcony, washer driers in every unit, a very spacious kitchen. We will be back again that is for absolute sure!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the golf course.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

8 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Orem, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2012

We spent the long weekend at WorldMark at Midway (we are owners). It was our first time there. The unit was a deluxe 2 bedroom unit with a loft. The furnishings were nice and the beds were great. There is a small pool and hot tub (indoor). It was pretty cold for the weekend so the pool was pretty busy the whole time. The gym and recreation was closed for remodeling. The Zermatt resort is next store with restaurants, and the Homestead resort just down the street, if you want to swim/dive the crater. Since I live very close this will be a great place for me for family weekend getaways. There are two things that kind or irked me. One- there were no extra trash bags and the trashes are small so you had to go to the clubhouse to get more. Also there were feral cats getting into the garbage so take it directly to the dumpster. My other issue is that there was a strange noise above the fireplace. We noticed it the first day and called maintenance. He was prompt but had no idea what it was. It was very windy that day, so it may have been some sort of wind noise. But that night it was BAD, like someone hammering on the roof from 2:30 am to 5:30 am. I went again in the morning but the noise had stopped by that point. Overall I will be back.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Riverdale, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2010

Midway is a Swiss town close to Park City. Lots to do and see in this town and if you do get board Park City and Sundance is close. My wife and I traveled with 4 teenagers and all loved this place. All units have full kitchens & living roons. Also have patios with BBQ's and washers & dryers. Great pool and hot tub. If you don't want to cook there are nice resterants close.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
Las Vegas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2009

Just returned from our first Midway trip. We usually fly up to SLC once a year for some great Deer Valley skiing, and rent a condo in Park City. I debated whether or not to stay in Midway, since we like to dine in Park City at night and we had another couple with us so we weren’t sure they’d be up for the drive to and fro each night, but decided to try it out since we could then try to ski at Sundance since it’s pretty close. On the drive out there, I was silently cursing myself as it seemed so far from everything, but after our drive to Sundance the next day, everyone was commenting on what a gem this place was as it is in the center of everything.

The resort was full, yet after a full day of skiing, we had the pool and hot tub to ourselves at night. They were both very clean and the hot tub was scorching hot! We also were able to pick up free wifi (unsecured) from our unit, which was sweet. Lift tickets are available for $59/day (normally $83) next door at Zermatt’s activity center. Nearby on Main St. is also Midway Adventure Co. that has Deer Valley and Sundance discounts, but they were out when we were there, so no luck for us.

On a bad note, the walls are paper thin and I could hear noise from neighboring condos. The crying baby was not fun! Also, although we were on the second floor, we could hear the footsteps of the people around us. It was very hard to sleep in, as around 7 am, it sounded as though people were stomping around in the condos around us. I can’t imagine how horrible it would have been to be on the lower floor. Unfortunately, this is not solely a Worldmark flaw; it’s become the norm at the many hotels and condos we’ve stayed in that aren’t Worldmark. Poor construction can be found everywhere nowadays.

The condo was clean as were the dishes and silverware. One of the burners didn’t work, so we notified the office. Our condo had a huge window in the living room with an absolutely gorgeous view, and yes, we saw deer outside. I have to say the resort is in a beautiful location and we will definitely be back in the summer for biking and fishing.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled with friends

Been to WorldMark Midway? Share your experiences!