“First of many visits!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Midvale
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“First of many visits!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

This hotel was not on my radar until we stayed for a horse show last weekend but it is now at the top of my list! Everything ran so smoothly here! Rooms were beautiful and very thoughtfully laid out. I would highly recommend to anyone! We have traveled the world and stayed at some beautiful properties so we know our hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
John D, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this review, October 14, 2014
It is by guest reviews, like yours that we get on the radar. Thank you so much for taking time to do so. We are pleased it was a positive experience for you and now at the top of your list for places to recommend and stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kingwood, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Please excuse typos. i am doing this review on a phone.

Too many great things, I may forgt some.
A. Great front desk staff, fast check in
B. Gigantic, super clean, spotless room
C. Great kitchen, fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, dishes and pots and pans
D. Clean bathroom
E. Fantastic breakfast...with option to bring back stuff to your room if you want to eat in private
F. Free laundry
Amenities we did not use:
G. pet friendly if you happen to have a pet
H. fitness room
I. pool hottub
J. Patio
K. Evening reception 3 times a week.
L. Grill
M. Business area

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for your rave review from A to M. We are happy you stayed and enjoyed what we have to offer. We loved having you as our guest and would love to have you back anytime!
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

We are currently staying here with our kids. This is a lovely property. The front staff were watm and inviting. They have a lovely area for breakfast and the evening social hour. The pool area was beautiful and relaxing. Well appointed comfortable rooms. This hotel exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
We do aim to make your stay a positive one. It is extremely nice to hear when we exceed expectations. We are happy you and your children enjoyed yourselves.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I recently stayed here for 6 months with my husband and 5 year old daughter. My husband was opening up a new company and was working long hours. My daughter and I spent a lot of time at the hotel so we got to know the staff pretty well. Geniel, Tammy, Susan, John, and let's not forget Lexi ( my daughters favorite ) are all like family now. These people are by far the best in hospitality and have wonderful personalities. The hotel it's self is so nice !! We loved spending time at the pool with a wonderful view of the mountains. They also have a shuttle that would take us in a 5 mile radius. This was wonderful for getting my daughter and I out and about. I have been traveling with my husband for 10 years and this place was the most memorable and enjoyable. I now feel like I have family in Utah and I can't wait to visit them again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Tammy T, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
We miss you already!! We are thrilled to hear that you felt our hotel was the most memorable and enjoyable in your 10 years of travel! That is so exciting that I posted this review for all the employees to see! As a side note our shuttle runs with in a 3 mile radius...:0) We hope you guys are doing well! Looking forward to your next visit.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Enjoyed well stocked room, pool party area which was popular in the evenings, business center, free laundry, state of the art treadmills in the workout area, dining area set up and meals, and helpfulness of friendly staff.

Room Tip: A sound machine is good to have for noisy late night neighbors.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Tammy T, Front Office Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thanks for taking the time to give us a great review. Happy to hear you enjoyed your stay!
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

First and foremost, this hotel is great, comfortable and impressive overall quality. What puts the cherry on top is the staff, who are just very welcoming and accomodating. I have stayed at this hotel multiple times and I know they don't disappoint. The social hour here are great but I'm starting to notice that the food is becoming less than impressive, but still, it's great. This is my "go to" hotel when I'm there for business. Forgot to mention, they have a good spread of breakfast food.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Tammy T, Manager at Staybridge Suites Midvale, responded to this review, June 8, 2014
Thank you for that wonderful review! I will share with my staff! We welcome your return!
salt lake city
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

The new Staybridge Suites in Midvale, Utah are a must visit if in the southern Salt Lake area. We had a couples weekend relaxing with all the comforts of home. A well designed room with a fully stocked kitchen. The hot tub located just outside was the perfect temperature. The staff are wonderful. Do not miss the morning breakfast, there are even containers if you must be on the go.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thanks for taking the time to give us a review!

Been to Staybridge Suites Midvale? Share your experiences!