“Loved this place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner
Sandy, Utah
“Loved this place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

Made our first visit for lunch after driving past a number of times. We were greeted so nicely by the hostess and shown to our table. The waitress was right there and when we told her it was our first time she took time to explain the menu, popular choices and so on. The food was excellent and we are determined to visit them again. Plenty of good, good food and good prices. And don't forget the wonderful service.

• Visited December 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Draper, Utah
“Good brews and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

Enjoyed a quesadilla (tasted better than it sounded on the menu) and chile verde burrito (easily enough for two). The Orange Honey Wheat ale was much better than the Hefeweizen. Quick service.

Visited November 2011
Cottonwood Heights, Utah
“Really?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

We were very excited to find a local brewpub. That was the end of our excitement. I had a sinus infection and couldn't taste, my husband said the beers were bland. 2 days later when I felt better, I ate my leftovers. I couldn't believe I even ate as much as I did, it was HORRIBLE!!!! FYI don't order the peanut chicken wrap! My son wanted the shrimp appetizer, I thought it would be too spicy, but the server assured us it was overhyped and not spicy at all. Whoa! He was wrong. I couldn't taste, but I could feel the fire going down my throat. I wouldn't recommend it for an adult, so our kid couldn't eat it. That is mostly our fault though. The kitchen made us a less spicier version though which was nice. Disappointed in this restaurant for sure. How sad.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
San Diego, CA
“Decent for the burbs, but not great”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2011 via mobile

Food is ok. Service is fair. If Squatters opened a pub mid-valley, Hoppers would go out of business. Just sayin.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Utah
“Some of the best beer & pub fare in Salt Lake City”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2011

How much do we like Hoppers? Enough that even though we used to live close by and now have moved miles away, we still go back about once a month. The service is excellent and the Brew Master sometimes works the bar and will tell you interesting facts about the brewing of their beers. We love the blackened salmon and fried string beans. They have just about the best burger in town - a full 1/2 pounder.

The decor and atmosphere reminds us of "Cheers" - warm and friendly. If you're into watching sports while sipping your favorite brew, there are plenty of TVs to watch from any angle.

• Visited July 2011