You added Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area to your Saves list
Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7048 South 900 East, Midvale, UT 84047   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Midvale
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights for business. It would not have been my choice, but I was not given one. It was very centrally located and I think that was why my boss had me stay there (also probably that it was super cheap)

From the moment I walked in it was totally disappointed. The "lobby" was a room with a registration desk, some chairs and a tv. It smelled old and the carpet was worn. My room was midway done the hall and it smelled musty.

The room was OK, but old. The lights were all a very yellow floresant and blinked for a about 30 seconds when I turned on.

The air conditioning was turned off and being 100 degrees that day, the room was nice and toasty ( and not in a good way) It was late and all I wanted to do was go to bed. I needed water because the air is so dry there. I went out to the vending machine to get a bottle of water, which were very reasonably priced, we thy actually stocked. I told the lady at the front desk that there was no more bottled water. Her answer was "yeah that always happens". Uh Ok. Thanks?

So back to the room I go for tap water. Not horrible, but not what I wanted.

I check for bed bugs and it was all clear there, thank goodness.

Next I moved into the bathroom to get ready for bed. It smelled of old pee and mildew. Not a strong smack you in the face smell, but definitely noticeable. The toilet had a big black mark in the bowl and the tub had them too.

Bed was ok. The air worked when on, but housekeeping turned it off everyday when I was out leaving the room stuffy and hot when I returned at night.

Tv was decent but mounted with wires all hanging out.

The chair at the desk was ripped everywhere .

If my boss forces me to stay there again, I will opt to pay for my own hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
KoriThompson, General Manager at Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay here, and we apologizes for any inconveniences we may have caused.

We'll make sure to make note of the air conditioners in each room to prevent this issue from occurring again.

We apologies for any issues, if you choose to stay with us again we can do our best to accommodate.
Kuna
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was a great stop over on our way from Boise to Bryce Canyon. The staff took care of us even thought the dates posted from the "easy to book.com site were incorrect. It was a little hard to find on the GPS but a call to the front desk got us there fine.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

KoriThompson, General Manager at Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us at our Award Winning Super 8. We appreciate your business and hope to see you in the future. When you book directly with us we always guarantee to have the best rate available on super8.com and 1-800-800-8000, we have no booking fees, and we guarantee you the room type you booked. We never charge you a cancellation fee or for changes made by 6:00 PM the day of arrival.

Been to Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area

Address: 7048 South 900 East, Midvale, UT 84047
Location: United States > Utah > Midvale
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Midvale
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Hotwire so you can book your Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Motel Midvale / Midvalley / Slc Area Hotel Midvale
Super 8 Midvale
Super Eight Midvale
Midvale Super 8
Midvale Super Eight
Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area Utah

If you own or manage Super 8 Pride Midvale/Midvalley/Salt Lake City Area, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.