“salt lake city midvale days inn” 2 of 5 stars

You added Days Inn Salt Lake City South to your Saves list
Days Inn Salt Lake City South
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   7251 S 300 W, I-15, Midvale, UT 84047   |
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Midvale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Idaho Falls, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed 1 night as is typical for us. Check-in went smoothly, then things went down hill. The beds are beyond firm and the carpet and bed spread were sticky. The carpet hadn't been vacuumed in a week, hadn't been cleaned ever.
Only 2 small towels were provided in the room, no extras were available at the swimming pool, and the jacuzzi smelled like chlorinated urine. I didn't even try...
The most telling thing for me was the smallest. There wasn't a "do not disturb" sign in our room. When I went to the front desk to ask for one the desk clerk said, "I don't have one up here, can you try to find a maid?"
No second chance here. Never again...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel was right off the 15 so it was convenient. We also had one of the last rooms available, so I'm not sure if the quality was poor because of that or because we made our reservation online (sometimes hotels reserve the worst rooms for people who book on trip advisor, etc). We were traveling with our dog so we also needed a place that was ok with her - also could be why the room was crappy.

It wasn't clean (toilet was dirty), there were ants in the bathroom, and the AC didn't work. The beds were old and the sheets and blankets torn. I don't have super high standards when I'm looking for a place on the road with the dog, but this was the poorest quality hotel in this category on our road trip across the whole western US. Not worth the $120 or so we paid.

Stayed July 2014
DaysInnMidvale, General Manager at Days Inn Salt Lake City South, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

Looks way nicer in the picture. Beds are very firm. I was told all rooms are non smoking but my room smells like someone chain smoked in it for a week. Told front desk, did nothing. Key card stopped working. Not a lot of care goes into this place. Skip it.

Stayed June 2014
I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay with us.

Been to Days Inn Salt Lake City South? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Salt Lake City South

Address: 7251 S 300 W, I-15, Midvale, UT 84047
Location: United States > Utah > Midvale
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Midvale
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Salt Lake City South 2*
Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
Days Inn Midvale
Midvale Days Inn
Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah

If you own or manage Days Inn Salt Lake City South, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.