The days inn in Midvale is ideally situated to do your touring around Utah. Close to I15 and Trax station, excellent shopping just down the road and lots of eating places close by. The hotel was OK for a budget priced place, room was large and everything worked ok. The room was cleaned on every day of our 10 day vacation and we had no complaints. If you like waffles, toast, cereal, juice and fruit then you will like breakfast. All in all I would say good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah