Outside the city but easy to get into the city because of the light train station on walking distance. From there it is really easy to go into the mountains, East of Salt Lake City, or to go to the Great Salt Lake. Some resaurants are also on walking distance, like Mexican or Chinese. Shopping malls are just a few miles to the South. The swimming pool is OK. Breakfast better than average.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Wyndham, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah