“group is very disgusted” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Midvale
Downey
“group is very disgusted”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

I like "dave" the guest officer at night, very accomodating and warm guest officer. I highly recommend for higher position. Other than that the experience of myself and the group is horrible. The pool wasn't even filled up friday night after a long day outside. I stayed at a managers room as I booked 20 rooms. The bed is awful, sheets are filthy need to be rewashed same with towels. I say is horrible because my group isn't taken care of by the manager well. He is happy someone is booking in that hotel. Very unhelpful! The breakfast room is dark and scary..not enough natural light. The room was clean up but didn't even bother to dust off or change the sheets instead they iust put it back over it on the bed...how cool is that?
I am disappointed due to the fact my group is not happy with the hotel and Days inn destroys the trust of me booking a group reservation again. I will cross out days inn in my list. What a shame! Bakersfield, Ca days inn was an awesome experience for the group. Ask Moe, the manager.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

DaysInnMidvale, General Manager at Days Inn Salt Lake City South, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
I sincerely apologize for inconvenience you may have experienced while staying here. Beside one other member of your group this is the only other negative feedback I've received. Never once during the booking process did we ever speak about the swimming pool being open for you group. We were actually doing some improvements to the pool and finished it Saturday morning, once again I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the service that Dave provided and will notify him of your compliments.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Denver, Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My friends and I are pro wrestlers and a manager (Me) from Colorado, and we happened to find this hotel by a friend of ours who wrestles in the Salt Lake City area. And we LOVE this hotel it is the only hotel we will stay at in Salt Lake City. The rooms are always clean, beds are comfy, and we look forward to the hot tub and pool after 9 hours driving. The only thing i would say is to keep the hot tub 24 hours or at least have it open till midnight. but other than that its awesome!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback, it's encouraging to see some people still see the value of compliments. Thank you
Albuquerque, New Mexico
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I booked this room for my mom for 2 nights. During her visit she needed to have easy access to the interstate and I found this affordable motel. When she read the reviews she was concerned. However, after arriving at the location she found a clean room and friendly service. She said housekeeping was great, they came and gave her clean towels and took the trash out both days. The breakfast had a large selection of breads, pastries, and fresh fruit. Overall this was a good value and she would stay again or recommend to friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
DaysInnMidvale, General Manager at Days Inn Salt Lake City South, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for sharing your recent stay with us, I am glad to see you enjoyed your stay,

Been to Days Inn Salt Lake City South? Share your experiences!