I like "dave" the guest officer at night, very accomodating and warm guest officer. I highly recommend for higher position. Other than that the experience of myself and the group is horrible. The pool wasn't even filled up friday night after a long day outside. I stayed at a managers room as I booked 20 rooms. The bed is awful, sheets are filthy need to be rewashed same with towels. I say is horrible because my group isn't taken care of by the manager well. He is happy someone is booking in that hotel. Very unhelpful! The breakfast room is dark and scary..not enough natural light. The room was clean up but didn't even bother to dust off or change the sheets instead they iust put it back over it on the bed...how cool is that?
I am disappointed due to the fact my group is not happy with the hotel and Days inn destroys the trust of me booking a group reservation again. I will cross out days inn in my list. What a shame! Bakersfield, Ca days inn was an awesome experience for the group. Ask Moe, the manager.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Days Inn Midvale is conveniently located just 12 minutes south of downtown Salt Lake City. Days Inn of Midvale is adjacent to TRAX (light rail train) which provides quick and inexpensive transportation throughout the valley. FREE Continental Breakfast (served 6am-9am), FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access, In-Room Fridge & Microwave. Days Inn of Midvale offers ski packages, contact the hotel for details. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Salt Lake City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Hotel Midvale
- Days Inn Midvale
- Midvale Days Inn
- Days Inn Salt Lake City South Midvale, Utah