“The perfect getaway!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Connie & Greg's Pine Creek Cabins Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Marysvale
Connie & Greg's Pine Creek Cabins Resort
You added Connie & Greg's Pine Creek Cabins Resort to your Saves list
759 S. Pine Creek Rd, Marysvale, UT 84750   |
San Diego, California
“The perfect getaway!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2011

After a long drive from San Diego, my boyfriend and I arrived at Connie & Greg's pine Creek Cabins, and what luxurious cabins they were! The amenities included two bedrooms, mini fridge, full bathroom, small kitchen, air-conditioning, coffee pot, and cable television. Our cabin even included a front porch where we sat and enjoyed our coffee every morning! We went for a week long getaway. I had never been in the mountains before nor seen all the beautiful scenery of the then snow-covered mountains.

The property featured about five cabins. They are all unique in a different way. Our cabin was the duck cabin, so all the decorations consisted of duck! How fun! I also enjoyed the privacy offered by the resort.

Connie & Greg also offered laundry services and ATV rental. Unless you have your own ATV, it was convenient to use theirs for an inexpensive free. The ATV trails were amazing! On the Paiute Trail, I loved holding onto my boyfriend and going up into the mountains on the trail on the back of the ATV. It was romantic and fun having the wind blow through my hair. The air was so fresh and the views were so amazing. May sound cheesy but I cherish this memory!

The resort was close to the town and the town offered little ma and pa shops as well as little eateries. I very much enjoyed that! Whether you want pizza, seafood, or American food! My boyfriend and I went horseback riding, fishing, and river rafting! I also recommend these activities for your stay.

We explored so many old ATV trails and Mines along the way. The mines are interesting to look at!!! We even enjoyed gold panning on the resort property. Yes, gold! There's gold in Utah! You could discover some. How awesome!

Marysvale is a perfect location for exploring not only the trails, but also nearby national parks, such as Zion National Park.. We also enjoyed hiking to see several waterfalls. There were many different animals we saw as well. I saw deer right outside my cabin, and the most fun part of my vacation was seeing peacocks! Apparently it's good luck! A nearby rancher owned a couple, and they just walked around the property and squawked. We didn't see any bears or lions (thank goodness). Everything I saw and heard in Marysvale was absolutely breathtaking.

I think this place is the picture perfect vacation. Whether you are taking a family vacation, romantic, or business. When my boyfriend and I stayed there, there was also a business staying there as well filming commercials. It was interesting to meet them and converse with! Even if you don't want to stay in the cabins, you can bring your RV because Connie and Greg even offer RV sites! The Pine Creek Cabins in Marysvale was so charming. I highly recommend visiting this place. The nightly/weekly rates are inexpensive. The site itself and trails are worth exploring.

Connie & Greg are wonderful people and offered wonderful hospitality. We were smiling our entire trip! My boyfriend and I are engaged now and returning again this year along with friends. We are so excited and can't wait!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)

Been to Connie & Greg's Pine Creek Cabins Resort? Share your experiences!