“They made it just like I wanted....thank you ladies!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 6 Restaurants in Manti
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Bakeries, Hamburgers
Roy, Utah, United States
“They made it just like I wanted....thank you ladies!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

We love Miller's Drive Thru....great burgers and fries! I am a little picky when it comes to burgers...I usually just order chicken. But, I really wanted a burger this time and forgot to order it without condiments (that's the picky part). When I realized it and when to ask if I could change it....the girls was a little hesitant but made the change and I recieved my burger just how I like it and was very pleased. Thank you...I know it was an inconvenience but it was greatly appreciated. It is a bit of a tradition to go here the night we attend the Mormon Miracle Pageant. This was our 5th year....and I am sure we will be back again!

Visited June 2012

Ephraim, Utah
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I love to go with hubby for lunch! he works in Manti and they are fast and cheap! So good!!!

Visited April 2012
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great drive-in style food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2012

We'd been driving since long before daylight when we stopped in Manti for lunch. There isn't a lot in Manti, and Miller's looked like a place to get a good burger. We were right. We both ordered hamburgers, and picked up a few doughnuts for the road. The food was really good, and the doughnuts were even better. Miller's isn't pricey, and the food is very fresh. We were there on November 11, 2011, and apparently that was a HUGE "good luck" day to get married at the Mormon temple on the hill. The place was packed with people who'd been to weddings or were going to weddings. Lots of kids, lots of adults, and everyone (even the folks behind the counter who were swamped) was super nice.

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tooele, UT
“Great Shakes”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2012

We stopped here for a little treat in the afternoon. Their shakes were thick and delicious.

Visited April 2012
Gunnison, Utah, United States
“good fast food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

if we are in a hurry while in Manti, we like to stop for a yummy cheap hamburger. they are cheap but wonderful. A few doughnuts always make the stop worth-while