“No good at all.” 2 of 5 stars

445 N Main Street, Manti, UT 84642   |
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Manti
“No good at all.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

The price was $55 instead of $45. And they said It was because they were so booked up. The toilet rarely flushed, the fuzzy screened, 30 year old tv didn't have a working remote. And the WiFi didn't reach to my room. Not staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

The room was very clean, comfortable, and affordable!! I needed a single, but they were all reserved, so I was given a double at the single price (as long as I didn't use the 2nd bed). I was very appreciative of this consideration, not to mention their professional, helpful service. They offer movies for free, will bake and deliver a freshly made pizza to your room, AND attend to you needs. I was having difficulty with a remote for the TV and the front desk ladies made sure it was taken care of. There is a lovely little area to sit outside under the trees, as well as a playground for the little ones. I was just so impressed with their service, cleanliness, and professionalism. For those going to the temple, it is a very short walk from the motel to the Manti Temple. I HIGHLY recommend this place!!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
GUNNISON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2011

I enjoyed my stay here, clean comfortable. Videos, ice cream, Pizza served right to your room from the office. I can't say enough that is good. My reservation was honored and I made it on line. I did make sure it was complete which I believe is important with all online reservations. I will stay here again

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Eagle Mountain, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

I stay in many different places (for the last 20 years) in small towns, all year round for business. This motel is a refreshing experience for the money. It is an older motel with older furniture but CLEAN, COMFORTABLE, and AFFORDABLE. I was not afraid of being eaten alive by who knows what when I turned out the lights. They have free movies to check out up front plus a small icecream parlor. The service is AMAZING and very personable I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! I have been staying at this motel for the last 5 years about 5 times a year. I will always return.
Thank you for your continued effort to make our stays enjoyable!

Stephanie Smith and Crew
Grandmas Minis

Room Tip: I have stayed in all the rooms they are all the same except for size.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Idaho Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

I would stay here again, the rooms were cleaned really good and everything smelled really good. The person that was behind the desk was very helpful in what we needed. She seemed very friendly and even was able to tells us what time church was...... I will definitly come back because of her..

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
St. George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2011

I went to this motel LOVED LOVED LOVED it!!!!!!! The lady that served us was very kind and she had a wonderful smile, she smiled alot.... She helped us get into our room and the rooms were very clean and smelled really good. When we went in to get movie this nice young lady again greeted us with a smile and helped us out.... I would stay here again because of her, plus the nail and the spooks in the ears were so awesome.... I think this made our experience!!!! What a great Stay!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Sandy, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

I have stayed here often, my rooms have been clean, beds comfortable, service kind, you should try it!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Manti Motel? Share your experiences!