“Great Hotel of Time” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Clearfield, Utah
“Great Hotel of Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay. The desk clerk was happy and very helpful. The room was great. We walked around the grounds after dinner and found a bakery and asian restaurant around the corner. Loved the old retro look as when it was renovated, they kept the look of the old style when it was refinished. Did not partake of the breakfast as we arose too late, but went around the corner to the newly opened Franz bakery and had breakfast there.

Would stay here again. One of my favorite places to stay in Logan. Why I did not rate it 5 circles was due to a technical problem I had with the big screen tv. I normally take a DVD with me and could not get the tv to respond. had it not been so late, I would have contacted the service staff and i am sure they would have fixed the problem.

Love this hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Baugh from the outside looks like an older hotel but don't pass it up. Friendly staff and a spacious room and bathroom. Big screen TV, lots of comfortable pillows and very comfortable bed. I will stay here again when we come back to Logan.

• Stayed July 2013
De Pere, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

This motel is not new, but it was clean and our room was very spacious. The heated pool, kiddie pool, hot tub and whirlpool make this motel family friendly. There are about a dozen places to eat, all close to the motel including one Thai restaurant on site. The breakfast was good. It consisted of cinnamon french toast, scrambled eggs, and sausage. They also had juice, coffee, tea, milk, cold cereal, three kinds of toast, danish, fresh fruit. and many more things I can not remember. The staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. The only problem we had was a noisy A/C unit when it was on the high setting.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Roosevelt, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

Although the Baugh is an older motel, it is clean and modern. We have stayed at this motel numerous times and will not hesitate to stay here again. The only problem we encountered on this stay was the nob for the hot water in the bathroom sink turned the wrong direction which made it hard to control the temperature and turn the tap off.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
St. George, Utah
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I reserved a room here based on TripAdvisor's reviews (and the fact it was $40/night less than the other Best Western in town that I like). We were nervous upon arrival: older motel, a lot of construction trucks. The lobby was nice, the front desk clerk even nicer. The real surprise came when we entered our room: clean, nicely decorated, and massive! The bed was comfortable, the bathroom very clean, the shower worked well, the TV was fine, it was quiet... The only thing I can't really comment on is the breakfast since we ate elsewhere both mornings. I would, most assuredly, stay here again. The BW Baugh Motel does their best to make your stay a very pleasant one.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel a few times now and for the most part I have been completely happy. The rooms are consitantly clean and the beds comfortable. It looks a little out-dated decore wise, but that is fairly low on my priority list. The only time I've ever had an issue was a year ago when they reset all of their card readers in the middle of my stay and no one's keys worked anymore. I got back to my hotel room late at night and was unable to get into my room, which was disconserting at the time. When I went to have my key reprogramed, the front desk was busy and the person on staff was very rude and snappy. They told me this was a regular thing, if so, they should warn their guests in advance. Over all, you get exactly what they advertise, no surprises.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

In a town with a surprising number of options we were very glad that we chose this one. Nothing too expansive in the bells-and-whistles department, but just a clean well kept and quite motel that served us very well during our one night stay. Even the included breakfast exceeded our expectations!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel

Address: 153 South Main, Logan, UT 84321
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Logan
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#4 Business Hotel in Logan
#7 Family Hotel in Logan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Logan
Logan Best Western
BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel Logan, Utah

If you own or manage BEST WESTERN Baugh Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.