“3 strikes your out” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Nibley
“3 strikes your out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My wife ordered the chicken shawarma and it had way too much curry in it. I asked the person at the counter if they had changed the way they made their sandwich and told her it was un edible. She told me that was the way they make them. I then asked a girl who was cleaning tables if she would ask the cook about why there was so much curry that the sandwich was inedible. She came back and informed us that the new cook had put twice as much curry on it than was normal. at the same time a manager walked by and asked if every thing was alright I said no it is not. he then just walked away without asking why. This restaurant had three chances to make a wrong into a wright and keep us as customers. They knew they made the sandwich inedible but chose not to fix it for us, or offer our money back. Sorry Romo's you missed your chance how hard would it have been to say, hey let us fix that for you. It was their mistake.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Montpelier, Idaho, United States
“great food small portions”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

The food was very tasty. the service was good. the pictures of the food looked like I was going to get a large portion, but the plates were very small, and the portions were even smaller. I feel for the size of the plate, the food was overpriced.

• Visited May 2014