“Great service at this location” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #71 of 123 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Springville, Utah
“Great service at this location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2014

In contrast with other Sizzler's we have visited, we had a great experience with the staff at this particular location. The cashier was friendly, outgoing, and willing to answer all kinds of questions about their specials and drinks. The waitress was very attentive - continuing to check on us frequently, which was particularly good since we had ordered an "all you can eat" fish and chips special.

We were drawn in by the sign on the window for an all-you-can eat fish and chips platter. The clam chowder was excellent, the fish fairly good - perhaps a little heavily breaded or cooked, but still very tender and moist. Baked potato, which I substituted for the fries, couldn't have been more perfect.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Toughest "steak" I have ever had”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2014

It had been nearly a year since our last trip to Sizzler so four of us went for dinner.
Restaurant was clean and the staff was cheerful.
The salad bar was adequate with a decent selection.

Three of us ordered different cuts of steak while the fourth decided on Chicken Malibu.
I will have to use the term "steak" very loosely as each of us found the meat to be tough and over cooked. The amount of gristle in my bacon wrapped steak was bad. My wife had the 10oz "Signature" steak and it was the toughest she has had. My friend's NY Strip was also tough and way over cooked.

When I am again in the mood for steak I will NOT choose Sizzler in Logan.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
hyrum, utah
“Awful”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This place is really bad. I paid 13 dollars for a drink and salad bar. The good was terrible everything had been sitting there for quite some time half the desserts were empty and there really were not many choices. I actually left here hungry and went And had dinner somewhere else. Won't be back. The service was fine however.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Providence
“Great Food, Good Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

My wife and I visited this restaurant this past week. We liked the large selection of entrees and also the salad bar. The variety of the items in the salad bar is very good, and I like the additions of fruit as well.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Ohio
“Worst Sizzler I've been to so far”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012

The service was not very good, the food was bland and felt like I was eating at a nursing home cafeteria. And people should avoid the salad bar at all costs.

Visited May 2012