“Old-fasioned cafe with candy counter” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Coffee Shop, Dessert, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Layton, Utah
“Old-fasioned cafe with candy counter”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

They have a mostly American food menu but with a lot of variety for anyone to be able to choose. And I dare anyone to eat and leave without getting some candy to go. Nummy!!!

Visited October 2011

Logan, Utah
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

The Bluebird Restaurant was the first restaurant we went to while we were in Logan. Friends who lived in Logan before said it was a place we have to go. We weren't impressed with the food. There was just nothing flavorful or tasty about it. It was a disappointment. We haven't been back. I do buy their gourmet chocolate boxes as gifts for work clients, but haven't had it myself. It's a cute, older atmosphere, but nothing special about the food.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sandy
“A great retro place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012

When I went to school in Logan 45 years ago I was a poor student and couldn't afford to eat at the Bluebird. Now it doesn't seem that expensive and I was thrilled to get to eat there. My husband and I actually enjoyed two meals there and both of them were delicious.

Visited June 2012
Santo Tomas
“DON'T EAT FOR A DAY BEFORE YOUR VISIT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2012

Huge, and I mean huge, portions of really good home style cooking. Impossible to leave hungry.

Visited March 2012
Logan, Utah
“old haunt!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We have ties that go way back to this place so we still like to go there to eat. Our out of town guests request to eat there as it stirs old memories. The strawberry and sweet and sour chicken are a favorite,the rolls and the jam are wonderful and of course the tables.chairs and soda fountain are so 'Bluebird' making it a wonderful experience.

Visited December 2011