The Hampton Inn has never disappointed us. This one was no exception. The room was wonderful, breakfast was great, the fresh baked cookies in the evening were a treat.
There was one major problem. My husband and I tried to relax by sitting in the indoor pool area while our kids swam. Not even 5 minutes after sitting down, my husband started having difficulty breathing. The smell of chlorine was extremely strong and burned our eyes. I went to the front desk to report the problem. We were told that the health department had come in and said they needed to put more chlorine in the pool and that since doing so, they had received several complaints about the smell and discomfort. The hotel staff did not even try to open any windows in the pool room nor vent the room in any way. Now, five days later, my husband has been admitted to the VA hospital for severe asthma made worse by the chlorine exposure. All I can say is be careful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hampton Inn Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Logan Hotel Logan
- Logan Hampton Inn
- Hampton Inn Logan Utah