So a friend surprised us by choosing our room for us--we walked into Joanie's diner and just started to laugh. It is such a funny, quaint room. It had a marvelous bathtub that I greatly enjoyed at 8 months pregnant. And it was fun to be able to pick up books and magazines to read to lighten the mood if needed. The room was huge and nicely accessible (I think it is one of their ADA rooms). We are looking forward to returning next month for our anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Touch of Elegance, a Hint of Adventure. The Anniversary Inn is Logan's most romantic getaway. Each of the 21 rooms is designed around a specific theme. Some are elegant like Aphrodite's Court, Arabian Nights, or the Grand Bridal Suite. Other Suites are more adventurous like Jesse James' Hideout or the Swiss Family Robison Suite (the bed is actually in a tree.) If you've never stayed at an Anniversary Inn, you have got to try this place! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your Logan Anniversary Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logan Anniversary Hotel Logan
- Logan Anniversary Inn Utah