“Great pizza place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Logan, Utah
“Great pizza place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I love the salad bar! So good!! The kids have a blast there, trying different pastas and pizzas. Their gluten free option is brilliant.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Loveland, Colorado
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

We got the chicken ranch pizza and it was delicious. $12 for one large pizza. They had a buffet, but we wanted take out.

Visited June 2014
salt lake city, UT
“good pizza for buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

ate there in 2012. my sister who is much pickier than me took the family there after a family get together (claiming it was a very good pizza buffet). and I have to agree with her. pizza was good. salad bar was good. and there seemed to be quite a variety of pizza's on the buffet at all times (much more of a vareity than some of the other pizza buffet's I have went to in utah). I thought the quality of pizza would suffer since it was a buffet (which quality of food does often suffer on a buffet). the only other pizza buffet I have had in the area recently was the hungry bear pizza in layton (now closed). and this place was 10X better than that place. I wouldn't say it's as good as takeout pizza from dominos or pizza hut. but it's certainly above average pizza for a pizza buffet.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wisconsin
“Okay food, dirty establishment”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

We came in on the later end of supper and found the food to be okay. Our favorites were the pasta and the cinnamon sticks... otherwise, the pizza was old and really not that great. Even worse was the shape of the place. It was dirty all over- dirty tables, big crumbs and food pieces in the cracks and crevices of the booth, one table even had a whole pizza crust and garbage under the table. There was one young lady working hard to clean up the place and provide service but the rest of the employees really didn't seem to care that the place was a mess.

Visited November 2013
Fielding UT
“Good gluten-free”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My wife like this because of the great gluten free options. But I am not a great fan of all-you-can-eat. And I want a combo pizza with meats, peppers, olives and onions, but theirs has pinapple like a hawaiian. So I eat the meat pizzas.

Visited July 2013