“Great dessert and drink selection” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in Logan
Cuisines: American
“Great dessert and drink selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

You order at the counter. The cashier said the turkey steak sandwich was the #1 thing ordered so I went for it. It was good but I wouldn't say great. My daughter got the chicken supreme sandwich and thought the same. Good but not great. She thought her sandwich needed more sauce and I agree that would have given it a bit stronger taste. We both like fat steak fries, but they were a little too done for my taste.

I got the chocolate luscious and it was great. My daughter got the cheesecake with raspberry sauce and that was even better. I'll probably order that next time. I'm not a big soda drinker so I was impressed they had 5 or 6 non-carbonated options. That's rare and great!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Logan, Utah
“"Love it"”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

All i can i say is yummy i have been so many times it has good service i think good burger if you are hungry stop by here

Visited June 2013
Branson, Missouri
“Good Food and Consistent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Juniper "Take-Out" is great. Sometimes I think it costs too much, but the food is "real". We used to get the delicious cheesecake(very fluffy), but the portion size(we split) seems to be smaller. Lots of things seem to be smaller(don't you think)!

Visited August 2013
Northern VA
“Popular place with good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stopped here on a Saturday evening recently, not expecting much. We got a lot more than we expected!

Several reviews mentioned that the food is similar to cafeteria food. Yes, it is served on plastic plates with plastic utensils, but that's where the comparison ends. The food was quite good. The servers were very nice, and they were willing to make substitutions to the menu to accommodate our needs. The restaurant was very clean, and that was important with the number of people arriving for what was going to be a busy Saturday night for this restaurant.

I really liked the drink selection, as it is unlimited and the ice is the pellet sized cubes instead of the big cubes many restaurants serve. We noted that the place filled up fast, mainly with families (babies all the way to great grandparents, all enjoying the food!). If local families like it this much, then it must be good.

Prices are very reasonable, as our total meal for two came to less than $15.

Logan has a winner in the Juniper Restaurant!

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Utah
“Turkey Steak Sandwich”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you want the best turkey steak sandwich that melts in you mouth and you think you are in heaven then you need to stop by this place and get the turkey steak sandwich on sourdough bread. Great family atmosphere place, could hangout here every night.

Visited June 2013