“Very Friendly Staff; Lovely Rooms; Couldn't Be Better!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan

Save Saved
You added Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan to your Saves list
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   853 South Hwy 89 / 91, Logan, UT 84321-5404 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)   |
Ranked #8 of 12 hotels in Logan
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
“Very Friendly Staff; Lovely Rooms; Couldn't Be Better!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I don't usually stay in hotels I haven't heard of but I took a chance with this one, and, wow, am I glad I did! I was greeted immediately and treated as if I were the most important guest there. What a pleasant surprise it was to open my room door and find a beautiful, newly renovated room that was sparkling clean! The beds were very comfortable, the TV was great, and the bathroom was nice and cheery.
The next morning we enjoyed a delicious breakfast with plenty of choices. I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed at this hotel during a weekend in Logan for the Top of Utah Marathon. What we got did not match the $160+ charge.

- Front desk staff was very nice and accommodating.
- Computers in lobby were extremely slow and would not download a document properly because of internet speed.
- Furniture was updated in room - nice; but dirty. Swiped my finger across the top of the bed and some of the counter tops and there was a bunch of dust.
- The shower curtain smelled like mildew!!
- My father picked up a towel that was on the floor in the bathroom and there were ants everywhere!

Kuddos to the nice lady at check-in... but I would check out a different location to stay if traveling to Logan.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Johnstown, CO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed at the Crystal Inn in Logan while there for a wedding. The rooms were very clean and the front desk personnel were wonderful. The staff in the kitchen were great. I personally think the breakfast at the St. George Crystal Inn is better, but all in all our stay was excellent. The rooms are very large and comfortable, even with all our "baby equipment." We had a large wedding party and there were several changes to different reservations, etc. and they were wonderful to work with. Oh, and the pool temperature was fabulous!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012 via mobile

We ended up staying here after being moved from their sister hotel in Brigham City. The person at the front desk was excellent and checked us in very quickly. The room was large and very comfortable. Breakfast was excellent - lots of choice including a wonderful waffle maker.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Washington, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2012

I have stayed in the Crystal Inn in Logan, Utah twice in the last two weeks. The rooms are clean and large and the hotel staff is excellent. Matt at the front desk is awesome, he is friendly and very easy to work with. The pool and hot tub are clean and overall, I love the place. I will stay there when ever I am in Logan.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Layton, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

I've stayed at this motel two years in a row. The rooms are extra large and include a refirgerator and microwave. The beds are super comfy and the TV appeared to have hundreds of channels. The A/C system works well and allows you to drown out any outside noise. There is an indoor pool, but was always filled with screaming kids when I was there.

There is a light dinner served for free each night. I've always had to leave too early for the breakfast buffet.

There is a Walmart nearby where you can stock your refrigerator. I walked to the Rumbi Grill for dinner, but I don't recommend walking there. The area where the motel is located is not pedestrian friendly and it is difficult to cross the street safely.

I feel you get a lot for your money by staying at this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Beautiful Utah!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

My room was clean and had everything I needed. The staff really tried to be helpful and courteous. They offered a breakfast buffet in the a.m. and a lite dinner served in the evening. both meals were included, which was nice. I travel to Logan from time to time for business this was my first stay at the Crystal Inn, On my next trip to Logan it will be at the top of my list.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business

Been to Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan

Address: 853 South Hwy 89 / 91, Logan, UT 84321-5404 (Formerly Rodeway Inn)
Location: United States > Utah > Wasatch Range > Logan
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#3 Business Hotel in Logan
#5 Family Hotel in Logan
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Venere so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites - Logan
Rodeway Inn Logan
Logan Rodeway Inn
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan Utah

If you own or manage Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites - Logan, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.