“Great Indian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Logan, Utah
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

The food is authentic, great tasting. Location is a converted side of the gas station so don't let that turn you off when you drive in. They have several tables and do a great lunch buffet.

Visited October 2012

Utah
“good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

Great food at an affordable price and friendly staff. Lots of food choices and I like the small, intimate setting.

Visited October 2012
“Delicious, but slow service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Tandoori Oven was very busy when we visited. In their defense, it was Saturday night between a daytime Aggie football game and an evening Aggie basketball game. They were also very busy with takeout orders.

Try Tandoori Oven - it really was worth the wait for our table and the slow service. Maybe just try on a weeknight (or a night without a home Aggie game) for faster service.

Visited November 2012
Hamilton, MT
“Best I've had in years”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

Judging by the other reviews I am not sure this place really needs any more glowing praise, but wow is the food here good! I am not sure what else I can say other than I wish I lived in Logan so I could eat here every night.

Especially good and something I have never seen anywhere else is their sweet Naan. We actually got the mixed Naan basket and this is definitely a good option to accompany any meal.

The ambiance is a little lacking since the restaurant is very small and very busy but while the service was a little limited (given how busy it was) they were still very friendly and helpful. Also the food was surprisingly fast.

Go for the food not the ambiance - but definitely go here!!!

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Logan, Utah
“Excellent food, even if it is in a gas station.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

We eat here as often as I will let my wife chose dinner. The food is amazing and the service is excellent. Our only wish is that they had a little more space. Often when we go on a weekend, the place is packed.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere