A famnily wedding brought us to this hotel, we negotiated a large block of rooms at a discounted rate. When we got to the hotel they had increased our daily room rate by 75% and told us it was because they were sold out and this was their sold out pricing. They are a Holiday Inn Express franchise which means that if you complain to the corporate Holiday Inn Express there is nothing they can do.
After we complained and were irritated about the price increase they took 10 dollars off the price, which was completely unsatisfactory but better than nothing.
Then we went to load all our stuff into the elevator, we had 4 rooms worth of people and luggage. There was 2 luggage racks 3 kids and one adult in the elevator. The maintenance man saw the nearly full elevator and proceeded to come over shove through everyone waiting for the next elevator and scream at the people in the elevator. He told them it was unsafe for them to be in the elevator like that and on and on, but when we said, OK, some of the people could get off he said, no, just don't put that much in it next time. I confronted him about his outburst and he said that is was not a weight issue, that if there is too many people in the elevator (we had 4...3 of which were under 10 years old) that it can set off an alarm and it is a pain for him to deal with. He made my 2 children scared to stay at this hotel, my daughter who is 3 cried when he started yelling at us.
Overall unsatisfied and would never stay there again. There are man other options in Logan.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Logan
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan Utah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new in 2008, the Holiday Inn Express and Suites of Logan Utah is the newest and most modern hotel in Cache Valley. Our guests will enjoy breathtaking views of the Wasatch Mountains. Conveniently located off US 89/91, our beautiful 100% non-smoking hotel is minutes from Utah State University, the Logan Temple, and Bear Lake. Ogden, Brigham City and Salt Lake City are approximately an hour drive away. Experience luxurious accommodations and a plethora of amenities such as a complimentary hot breakfast buffet served daily, indoor pool and whirlpool, business center, fitness area, wired and wireless, high-speed Internet access. Enjoy the Logan Canyon National Scenic Byway, with its mile-high limestone cliffs, dense forests and the Logan River. Indulge in the outdoor thrills of skiing and snowboarding at Beaver Mountain Ski Resort. During the summer, enjoy swimming, boating and fishing at Bear Lake State Park, with its turquoise waters and white sandy beaches. Catch a taste of the arts at the Utah Festival Opera Company or at the Eccles Theater. Delve into history at the American West Heritage Center or spend your leisure time shopping or golfing in the area. We are confident that your stay in Logan will be a pleasant experience and you ll have mountains of fun, so STAY SMART! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Logan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.